To use Top Nine, you’ll be prompted to put in your Instagram handle, and also your email address. The app says, “Some accounts may take more than a couple of seconds to analyse. We will email your Top Nine so you don’t have to wait!”
How do you do a top 9 on Instagram?
One way to create your Top Nine Instagrams collage is through the Best Nine App. Open the app and click “Get Started.” You will be prompted to select “Best Nine,” “By Year” and “2020.” The app will generate the collage, and you can edit the ordering of the tiles or adjust how zoomed in the image is.
Where is the best nine on Instagram?
How do I get my 2020 Best Nine? Finding your 2020 Best Nine is simple. Start by downloading the official Android App or iOS App from the App Store. From there, simply follow the prompts to create your Best Nine with a few taps.
How do you get your top 9?
To create your top nine roundup, just enter your Instagram handle and wait for the service to reveal your year in likes. Patience is key with best nine, though. Because they don’t take your information, you need to keep their webpage up while you wait for your curated image.
How do you put 9 grid photos on Instagram?
To do this, tap the grid icon at the bottom right of the image you’re uploading. From the pop-up menu, choose which format you’d like the posts split into. Then tap Split at the bottom of the screen. If the split preview looks okay, tap Upload to add the image (now multiple posts) to your account.
Is Top Nine safe?
If you’re using the official Top Nine or CreatorKit apps or websites then you have no need to worry as these services are secure. However, if you’ve mistakenly downloaded a fake best nine or top nine app, it could lead to the security of your Instagram account being compromised.
How do you get your top 9 on Instagram without watermark?
- Enter your Instagram ID into a form that says Instagram ID.
- An image will be created so please wait (it can take a while, especially at the end of the year).
- Save the completed image and share it on your social media networks.
How do you get your top 9 on Facebook?
Simply complete the following steps:
- Open the Facebook mobile app.
- From News Feed, tap the hamburger button—or toggle button.
- Tap Memories.
- Your video will appear on the top of your Memories page.
- Tap Edit it you want to edit your video and/or tap Share.
- The video will then appear as a normal Facebook post.
How do I get Instagram metrics?
View Metrics for Individual Posts If you want to see data for an individual post, open the post and then tap View Insights in the bottom-left corner. Drag up to view a variety of metrics for that post. At the top, you find engagement stats (likes, comments, and saves).
How do I find my most liked post on Instagram?
To find your top posts, tap Insights on your profile page, then tap Accounts Reached, and then scroll down to Top Posts and See All. You can sort these by Reach — so, the number of people who saw the post, total — or by Likes.
What is CreatorKit?
A powerful Video Editor Designed to create animated content in minutes.
How do I change my Instagram layout?
Feed Tip 2: 3 ways to rearrange your photos
- Drag & Drop: with your finger press and hold a photo then drag it on the other one.
- Swap: select 2 photos you would like to swap and tap the swap icon on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Shuffle: select more than 2 photos and press the swap icon to rearrange them.
How do I layout my Instagram feed?
7 creative ways to design an Instagram grid layout
- Commit to a color combo.
- Create a checkerboard effect.
- Design row by row.
- Create a vertical column.
- Turn your grid into the rainbow.
- Embrace the border.
- Turn your posts into a puzzle.
- Preview first.
How do I change the grid on Instagram?
How to Design Your Instagram Feed with Drag and Drop on Mobile:
- Go to the “Schedule” tab and select your Instagram account from the top menu.
- Select the “View Grid” option (iOS) or “Preview” option (Android)
- To rearrange the order of the photos, press down on one of the photos to enter edit mode.