Log into your account. Click on the Messages icon (paper airplane icon in the upper-right corner). Scroll through the conversations featured in the left pane. Click on a message to open it in the right pane.
Why can’t I see my messages on Instagram?
Instagram is releasing a new update to introduce the Vanish Mode in Direct Message, which allow you to see who is taking screenshots or recording your messages. If you cannot see the messages, or Instagram DM is not working it can be due to Instagram newest update.
Where are my messages on Instagram 2020?
Log into your Instagram account. On your Instagram feed, select the arrow in the top right corner. This will display your direct messages.
How do you see your first DM on Instagram?
Find the participant whose messages you want to read from the start. Once you have found the right person, right-click on the conversation option and select Expand all from the menu. All the items under conversations will open up. Scroll down and you will be able to check the first message.
How can I see my direct messages on Instagram without opening it?
1. Read Instagram Messages Without Being Seen by Restricting
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Head to the person’s profile whose direct messages you want to read without marking them as seen.
- Click the three-dot menu at the top right corner.
- From the available options, select Restrict.
- Click on Restrict Account to confirm.
How can I view messages without opening them?
3. Use “Unseen App”
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet and download the Unseen app.
- Once the App is downloaded, open the Unseen app on your Android Phone.
- On the pop-up that appears, tap on Ok to provide Notification Access to Unseen App (See image below)
How can I read text messages without being seen?
To do this you just need to use Airplane or Flight mode. You should find this in your phone’s Settings menu, or using the quick access icons that appear when you pull down from the top of the screen. When you first receive the message, don’t open the Facebook Messenger app, instead turn on Flight Mode.