Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
Can you download pictures from Instagram?
Instagram does not allow you to directly download photos from their website, but you can get a link to your photo from your profile page’s HTML code. Select the photo you want to save, and then right-click on the image.
How do you save an Instagram photo to your camera roll?
You can do it using your Preview App – on your iPhone or Android phone. And here is how to save the Reels in your gallery with music:
- Press on the Reel video.
- Press on the “Share” button.
- The Reels will automatically be saved in your gallery / camera roll with the audio.
Can you save a photo from Instagram DM?
No, if you save someone’s picture on Instagram DM, they will not be able to know unless you screenshot it. If someone sent you a picture with the “view once” or the “allow replay” option, you cannot save the picture. However, you can screenshot the picture, and if you do, the person will be notified of it.
Can you download photos from Instagram iPhone?
Open the Instagram app > Find the photos you want to save to the camera roll on your iPhone or iPad. Tap on the top right corner > Choose Copy Share URL > Open Safari and Paste and Go to the URL you have copied > Long press the photos you want to save > Tap Copy.
How do you save Instagram videos to your camera roll 2020?
How to download Instagram photos & videos on Android?
- Install Video Downloader app for Instagram.
- Copy Instagram picture or video link and paste it into Video Downloader.
- Then tap Download and wait for a couple of seconds till the process is completed.