Open your web browser. Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
How do you copy a link to your Instagram profile?
Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-button icon on the top-right corner of the application. A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL ‘ as one of the options. Once you click on it, your device will save the Instagram profile link in its clipboard.
How do I copy my Instagram Link 2020?
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
How do I share an Instagram account?
To share Instagram photos to other social networks, you’ll need to link those accounts.
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information.
How do you copy links on Instagram app?
How to copy the URL on smartphone
- Step 1: First, open Instagram account on your smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Step 2: Now, find the photo or video you want to copy its link to your clipboard.
- Step 3: Next, tap on the three dots icon to open the pop-up menu.
- Step 4: Now, from the given options, tap Copy Link.