How to delete your Instagram account:
- Go to the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Go to the account deletion page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the reason you are deleting your account.
- Enter your password again. Then click or tap the delete button.
How to temporarily disable or delete your Instagram account?
- Open the Instagram account on your browser and go to the Profile tab.
- Then tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Swipe all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on Temporarily disable my account.
- From the next page,choose the reason why you want to disable the account and then enter your password once more.
- Tap on the Temporarily Disable Account button.
How do I delete one account on Instagram?
Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app. Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account step by step?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How can I delete an Instagram account I don’t have access to?
Go to the “Delete Your Account Page ” Select one of the options from the drop down menu next to the query “Why are you deleting your account.” You have to select one. Once you have selected a reason, a “Permanently Delete My Account” tab will appear. Select it and successfully delete your account.
How do I delete a 2nd Instagram account?
Otherwise, you may end up deleting the wrong Instagram account. Then, tap on “Log in” to log in to your Instagram account. Proceed to the final step to learn how to delete your linked Instagram account using a form.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my phone 2021?
Go to the Profile page and tap Settings. Scroll down to Help Center and tap Basics. Select How do I delete my account and follow the hyperlink to your web browser. You may need to enter your Instagram password and choose a reason for deleting your account.
Can you email Instagram to delete an old account?
Normally, to delete your Instagram account you’d need to be logged in first. Instagram can send a message to the email account you used to create your account in the first place (assuming it’s not connected to your Facebook profile).
Where is the Delete Account button on Instagram?
How to delete an Instagram account
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/).
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”
Why can’t I remove accounts on Instagram?
This is due to enabled saved login information. To remove the account from your Instagram app (not your account), launch the app. Check if you’re currently in the account you want to remove. Tap the “profile icon” at the bottom-right corner, not the profile icon towards the top.