How to delete your Instagram account:
- Go to the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Go to the account deletion page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the reason you are deleting your account.
- Enter your password again. Then click or tap the delete button.
How do I permanently disable my Instagram account?
- Follow these steps to disable your account: Go to Instagram.com from your phone or computer. Log in, if prompted to do so. Click or tap on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner. Click or tap “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and tap “Temporarily disable my account” to the right of the “Submit” button. You will be asked why you are doing this.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account step by step?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I remove an account in Instagram?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
Can we activate permanently delete Instagram account?
Instagram accounts can be deactivated if you’d like to take a temporary break from the social media app. Only Instagram accounts that have been disabled can be reactivated; deletion of your account is permanent. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I delete my Instagram account on mobile?
Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
How do I delete my 2021 Instagram account?
Go to Apps (this could also be Apps & notifications or Application Manager, depending on your device and Android edition). Find Instagram from the list of apps and tap on it. Tap on Storage. Select the Clear storage or Clear data option.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
Choose “Profile” from the list of options. Tap/click on “Edit Profile” next to your username. Scroll down and click or tap on “Temporarily disable my account ” in the bottom-right corner. Instagram will ask you what the reason is for disabling your account.
Why can’t I delete my Instagram?
Visit the Instagram website and log into your account − the reason for this is you can’t deactivate an Instagram account from within the phone app − it has to be done via the website. Re-enter your Instagram password when prompted. Select ‘Permanently delete my account’
Can I get my Instagram account back after deleting it?
If you have deleted your Instagram account and wish to recover it, you should be aware that, according to the Instagram policy, you cannot reactivate your account or recover the username you used before. However, if you have disabled it temporarily, you can reactivate it at any time.
Will my Instagram account be deleted if I don’t use it?
Yes, in general, Instagram has set rules that will delete any inactive user account after a while. Different rules consider for this issue, will result in the deletion after being inactive.