How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
How to upload multiple photos to one Instagram post?
- How to Upload Multiple Pictures to One Instagram Post 1 In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon. 2 Tap Library, in the lower-left corner of the screen. 3 Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add. 4 Tap the select multiple icon. 5 Tap another thumbnail. The photo appears in the viewer, See More.
Why can’t I add multiple photos on Instagram post?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from your phone?
Step 2: On the home page, tap the Plus icon (+). Step 3: After that, tap Library (iPhone) or Gallery (Android) at the bottom of the screen. Step 4: Now, tap the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos.
How do you add more pictures to an existing Instagram post?
Adding Photos to Your Story
- Open the Instagram app and stay on the home page. Locate your story in the upper left-hand corner and long-press the round icon.
- Choose ‘Add to Your Story’ in the pop-up window.
- Select the image(s) you’d like to add and click ‘Send To’ just as you normally would.
Why can’t I select photos on Instagram?
One common reason for people suddenly not being able to upload photos on Instagram is something might have gone wrong with the Instagram app’s cache memory. If Instagram won’t let you post a picture, you can try updating Instagram, clearing the app cache, or taking a screenshot of the picture to re-upload.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram from my iPhone?
To get started, tap on the ‘+’ icon from the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, for selecting multiple pictures at once.
- You will now be able to select as many as 10 pictures at once by tapping on the image thumbnail to upload in a single post.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from iPhone?
On your iPhone, open the Instagram app, and click on your profile to open Instagram Stories. Tap on the photo icon in the lower right corner to open up your photo library. Tap the Select Multiple icon above your image gallery (it looks like a stack of photos). Choose the photos you want to include in your Story.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram without the app?
Dropbox is is the obvious choice here, unless you have a lot of photos that you plan to send to Instagram and don’t feel like paying for an account. Install the desktop app for Dropbox on your Mac or PC, and the mobile app on your tablet or phone. You’ll be able to send images between your devices in minutes.
How do you put multiple pictures on Instagram from your gallery?
Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Add pictures. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Select multiple photos. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner.
How do I load photos onto Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose a photo or video from your library — or shoot one in the app.
- Crop the image.
- Try a carousel post.
- Pick a filter.
- Edit your photo.
- Type your caption.
- Use hashtags for post optimization.
Can you add a photo to an Instagram post after posting?
So, can you add photos to an Instagram post after you’ve posted it? No, you can’t. Missed out on adding a key photo or video to your latest carousel post? You’ll want to delete or archive the post as quickly as possible and re-upload the correct series.
How do I put multiple pictures on Instagram without cropping?
To post multiple different photos or videos with different sizes on Instagram, you need to use a tool to resize them first. To avoid cropping out content, add a white background to make each photo or video in to a square. Then, you can post the album without cropping out or changing the size of your image.