How do I post a photo on Instagram?
- At the top, tap then scroll to Post at the bottom: To upload a photo from your phone’s library, select the photo you’d like to share.
- Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android), then add a caption or your location.
- When you’re done, tap Share (iPhone) or. (Android).
How do I upload photos from my PC to Instagram?
- How to upload photo to Instagram from PC via Microsoft Edge. Launch Microsoft Edge on your PC and visit the website of Instagram and login with your account. Click the Microsoft Edge menu (three-dot icon on the top-right corner) and select Developer Tools. Click the tiny arrow down icon on the Developer Tools bar and select Emulation.
How can I post photos on Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose a photo or video from your library — or shoot one in the app.
- Crop the image.
- Try a carousel post.
- Pick a filter.
- Edit your photo.
- Type your caption.
- Use hashtags for post optimization.
How do you add more pictures to Instagram?
Adding multiple images and videos is super easy:
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
How do you add photos from your camera roll to Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Instagram Story.
- Press on the “Sticker” button.
- Press on the “Photo” sticker.
- Select your photo from your camera roll.
- Tap on the photo itself to change the design.
- Resize the photos.
- Download “Swiftkey Keyboard” app.
- Take screenshots of the photos you want to add in your Insta Story.
How can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?
How to Upload Photos to Instagram on a Desktop Computer Using Chrome
- Open up your Chrome browser.
- Navigate to Instagram’s website.
- Click the ‘+’ button next to the DM symbol.
- Click ‘Select from computer’ to upload your media.
- Crop the image, zoom in, or add more media if needed.
- Choose a filter or make adjustments.
Why can’t I post photos on Instagram?
If Instagram won’t let you post a picture, you can either fix it by taking a screenshot of the picture, updating Instagram, or clearing the app’s cache. You can either try taking a screenshot of the picture and post it again, update Instagram, or clear the app’s cache if you’re using an Android device.
How do I upload a picture from my iPhone to Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone To take a new photo, above your phone’s library tap. You can tap to switch between front and rear-facing cameras and to adjust flash. Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android), then add a caption or your location. When you’re done, tap Share (iPhone) or (Android).
How do you add more pictures to an existing Instagram post?
Adding Photos to Your Story
- Open the Instagram app and stay on the home page. Locate your story in the upper left-hand corner and long-press the round icon.
- Choose ‘Add to Your Story’ in the pop-up window.
- Select the image(s) you’d like to add and click ‘Send To’ just as you normally would.
Where is the photo sticker on Instagram?
You can access the new feature by selecting the sticker tool from the top navigation bar when you capture or upload content to your Story. From there, you can select the “Add Yours” sticker to start a public thread.
Why can’t I add multiple photos to my Instagram post?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
How do you put a gallery picture on your Instagram story?
Instagram Lite app for Android
- Tap at the top left.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo. To choose a photo from your phone’s gallery or camera roll, tap on the photo to the left.
- Tap, or to draw, add text or a sticker to your photo.
- When you’re ready to share, tap Add to Story in the bottom left.
Why can’t I upload photos on Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram from my laptop?
- On Lately Social accounts, click Instagram.
- On the new window post, check the checkbox you added previously.
- Select the carousel before proceeding to the next step.
- Hit the first icon on the file manager section.
- Navigate to the folder containing photos you want to upload and double click photos.
Where is the post button on Instagram desktop?
To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.