Creating and managing multiple accounts on Instagram
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile photo at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Press your account name.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Create New Account.
- Create a username and password and fill out your profile details.
- Press Next.
How do I create another Instagram account?
- To add another account on Instagram you need to follow these steps. Open your Instagram and look for your profile. Then simply click on the gear icon at top right corner, then click on “Add account”. Sign in into your another account and tap “login”. If your previous accounts is attached to Facebook, choose Facebook to login.
Can I make 2 Instagram accounts with the same phone number?
Can I have two Instagram accounts with the same email or phone number? No, Instagram doesn’t allow to have several accounts under the same email or phone number. So if you want to set up another profile, get a new email address in advance.
How do I create a second Instagram account with another email?
Select the gear icon to access settings. Select Add Account at the very bottom. Choose your username and select Next to continue. Use a different email address from the one already linked to Instagram.
How do I create a second Instagram account without anyone knowing?
Step 4Other Tips
- Make your account private.
- Don’t show your face in your profile photo.
- Remove your name, website, and bio, all of which could point to the account being yours.
- Use an anonymous email.
- Block users as a countermeasure.
Can I have 2 Instagram accounts with different names?
Instagram only lets you add five accounts to one device. In theory, you can create more by changing names between profiles; however, you won’t be able to easily switch profiles through the single app. Don’t forget that you can sign in through a web browser too.
How do I set up multiple accounts on Instagram?
How to manage multiple Instagram accounts in the Instagram app
- Open Instagram and go to your profile page.
- Tap the hamburger icon, then Settings.
- Tap Add Account.
- Enter the login information for the account you want to add.
- Tap Log In.
Why can’t I create a new Instagram account?
The reason you cannot create an Instagram account can be: Network connection. Device is blocked. Email address is blocked.
How many accounts are there on Instagram?
With roughly one billion monthly active users, Instagram belongs to the most popular social networks worldwide. The social photo sharing app is especially popular in India and in the United States, which have respectively 180 million and 170 million Instagram users each.
Can I be anonymous on Instagram?
If you’re online you can’t be completely anonymous. Providers have access to your information, IP address, etc. However, you are able to use an anonymous handles. If you are finding a button that will keep you anonymous on Instagram, then probably you won’t get it.
Do your contacts get notified when you join Instagram?
Yes if you add your contact number on Instagram, your contacts will know that you are on Instagram when they search for suggestied followers and if you add to contact you through phone number then can direct call or text you via Sim.
How do I hide about this account on Instagram?
Set your account to private
- Go to Instagram’s settings menu. It’s hidden away on your profile page behind the hamburger button in the top-right corner.
- From there, go to “Privacy” > “Account Privacy” and activate the “Private Account” setting.