Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
How long can I temporarily disable Instagram?
- You can temporarily disable you account once a week. Instagram may delete it at around 30-90 days, but they do not tell you how long it takes to delete your account – it can take a little less or a little more time. it seems that Instagram does not have any hard fast rules.
How do I deactivate my Instagram on my phone?
Instagram.com from a mobile browser: Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password.
How long can you deactivate Instagram?
Instagram notes that after 30 days of your account deletion request, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you will not be able to retrieve your information.
What is the easiest way to deactivate Instagram?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do you deactivate or reactivate Instagram?
Open Instagram’s website on your browser (Instagram.com) Log in to your account. Go to your profile and click edit profile. Scroll down till you see the “ Temporarily Disable My Account.”
How do you deactivate Instagram on iPhone?
More videos on YouTube
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Then Log Into your Instagram account on the browser.
- Go to the ‘Delete My Account’ page from the Settings menu.
- Then look out for the dropdown menu that can be located next to ‘Why are you deleting your account?’
- You will need to re-enter your password.
How do I activate my Instagram account?
Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
How do I archive my Instagram?
How do I archive a post I’ve shared on Instagram?
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap the post you’d like to archive.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right.
- Select Archive.
What does it look like when someone deactivates their Instagram?
If they’ve just changed their username, their tag and/or your conversation with them will reflect this new username. Type in, “ Instagram.com/[username ],” and swap in their actual username. If it comes to a screen that says “This page is not available,” they’ve either deleted their account or they have blocked you.
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram 2021?
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram? There is no time limit, per se. We know that with Twitter, you can deactivate your account for 30 days, and then you must reactivate it, or else your account will be permanently deleted.
What happens when you deactivate Instagram?
When you deactivate an Instagram account, you are only temporarily disabling it. All your photos, comments, likes, and even your profile will be hidden from the public and your followers, but they’re not gone forever. Your account will remain hidden until you decide to reactivate it.
Does Instagram delete deactivated accounts after 30 days?
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted, including your friends, Snaps, Chats and Stories. Your username will no longer be available. Fill in the username and password for the account you want to delete. Select Login and enter the same information again.
Is there a way to deactivate Instagram for the second time a week?
you have to wait a week after you re-activated your account. You can disable it again once it’s been activated again however you have to wait 5 hours to activate the account once you deactivate it. Sorry you just can’t.
Can I get my Instagram account back after deleting it?
If you have deleted your Instagram account and wish to recover it, you should be aware that, according to the Instagram policy, you cannot reactivate your account or recover the username you used before. However, if you have disabled it temporarily, you can reactivate it at any time.