Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do you delete an Instagram account without the password?
- How to Delete an Old Instagram Account without Password Shortcut Go to Instagram‘s Delete Your Account page Select your reason for deleting Instagram permanently from the drop-down menu Re-enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account‘
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently if I forgot my password and email?
How do you delete an Instagram account without the password or email address?
- Open the Instagram app or web page on the device of your choice.
- Select the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
- Tap the empty field tagged “Username” or “e-mail” and enter the email address you used to open your Instagram account.
Can you delete an Instagram account not permanently?
You can either temporarily disable your account or permanently delete it. If you temporarily disable your account: Your profile, photos, comments and likes will be hidden. You can reactivate your account by logging back in.
How do I get Instagram to delete an inactive 2020 account?
How to request Instagram to delete an inactive account? If you want to contact Instagram, the only way is sending ticket within the Instagram app. If you have no access to your Instagram account on app, you can use someone else Instagram account to report any problems.
How many reports does it take to delete an Instagram account?
The fact is that there are times that Instagram would delete an account just because of three or four reports from various accounts due to the impact of the reason given for reporting the account. The only effect that a large number of reports have is that it speeds up the immediacy of reviewing the complaints.
How do you delete Instagram on the app?
Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app. Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
How do you delete your Instagram account on Android?
Click on the profile button in the top-right corner. Next to your profile picture and user name, select “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and select the “Temporarily disable my account” link. Select a reason why you are disabling your account.
How do you delete a 2nd Instagram account?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.