Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I permanently disable my Instagram account?
- Follow these steps to disable your account: Go to Instagram.com from your phone or computer. Log in, if prompted to do so. Click or tap on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner. Click or tap “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and tap “Temporarily disable my account” to the right of the “Submit” button. You will be asked why you are doing this.
How do you delete an old Instagram account you Cannot access?
Go to the “Delete Your Account Page ” Select one of the options from the drop down menu next to the query “Why are you deleting your account.” You have to select one. Once you have selected a reason, a “Permanently Delete My Account” tab will appear. Select it and successfully delete your account.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on my phone?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
Why can’t I delete my Instagram?
You’ll need to be able to log into your account to request deletion. If you can’t remember your password or username, see some tips for logging in. and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
Why can’t I remove accounts on Instagram?
This is due to enabled saved login information. To remove the account from your Instagram app (not your account), launch the app. Check if you’re currently in the account you want to remove. Tap the “profile icon” at the bottom-right corner, not the profile icon towards the top.
Will my Instagram account be deleted if I don’t use it?
Yes, in general, Instagram has set rules that will delete any inactive user account after a while. Different rules consider for this issue, will result in the deletion after being inactive.
Where is the delete your account page on Instagram?
How to delete an Instagram account
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/).
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
[2021 Update] How To Remove An Instagram Account From A Phone
- Click the profile icon of the account you want to delete at the bottom right.
- Click the hamburger icon at the top right (3 horizontal lines).
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Security button.
- Click the Saved Login Info button.