Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page. 2. At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL. Hold down “command” + “C” on your Mac or “Ctrl” + “C” on your PC keyboard to copy it to your computer.
How do I get my Instagram feed on my website?
- How to Add Your Instagram Photo Feed to Your HTML5 Website. In the HTML editor, click on “Add” (left menu) Choose “Apps”. Choose “Instagram Feed”. In the window that opens, click “Add to Page”. The Instagram app is now added to your site! You can drag it to place it where you wish. To customize your Instagram app, click on it and then on “Settings”.
How do you copy your Instagram link?
Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner. Select “Copy Profile URL“. This will copy the Instagram profile URL from the page you are visiting, whether it is yours or someone else.
How do I get my Instagram link from the app?
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
How do I find my user ID?
To retrieve your User ID and Password, you can use the `Forgot Password` feature, follow these steps:
- Go to the website and click on Login.
- On the login pop-up click on the `Forgot Password` link.
- Enter your registered Email ID.
- You will receive list of all User IDs linked with the Email ID.