Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Log out [username]. Tap Not now or Remember if you want Instagram to remember your login info. Tap Log out.
How do I contact Instagram directly?
- Tap or your profile picture. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the screen. This will take you to your profile page. Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Instagram – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Instagram.
How do you logout of Instagram on a phone?
Log Out of Instagram on Mobile Here, at the top-right corner, tap the three horizontal lines. From the menu that opens, select “Settings.” This opens the settings menu for Instagram. On the “Settings” screen, scroll all the way down. Then, at the bottom, tap “Log Out.”
Why can’t I log out of Instagram account?
Previously, the “log out” option showed under “Options.” Instagram is aware of the issue and working to release an update that will resolve the problem. If you need to log out, you can delete and reinstall the app. The only other workaround is using Instagram.com in your mobile browser.
How do you log into Instagram?
Open Instagram.com in a web browser and then enter your Instagram username or the phone number or email address associated with the account. After that, enter your password and tap Log In.
How do I logout of Instagram on my Iphone?
How to Log out of Instagram
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the upper-right corner of your Instagram profile on either your iOS or Android device.
- Tap “Log Out,” located in the Account section of the Settings screen.
How do I log out of Instagram on computer?
How to log out of Instagram on your computer
- Click the icon that depicts a person’s head and shoulders at the top right corner of the screen. Click the head and shoulders icon at the top right.
- Click the gear icon beside the words “Edit Profile.”
- On the popup menu that appears, click “Log Out.”
How do I logout of all devices?
Go to your Google Account (accounts.google.com), go to “Security” and select “Manage Devices” below the “Your Devices” square. Press the three dots on the side of all the devices except for the one you’re using and select “Sign Out.” (It will tell you which device you are currently using.)
How do I log into Instagram without Facebook?
Create Instagram account on Desktop PC without Facebook
- Open Instagram on your Desktop PC web browser: www.Instagram.com.
- Click on Sign up Link.
- You can signup either using the phone number or email like we did in the above App tutorial.
- And fill other details such as Full name and password.