How to Post Videos on Instagram’s Feed
- Open Instagram and Hit the + Sign in the Bottom Menu.
- Choose the Video You Want To Post from Your File.
- Add a Filter (if you want to)
- Write Your Caption. A caption is just as important as the video on Instagram. Make sure it’s engaging and interesting to your audience.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram?
- To add multiple photos or videos to a regular Instagram post, do the following: Tap the + button to create a new post. Tap the Select Multiple button. Scroll through your camera roll and tap up to 10 photos or videos to add to your post. Tap Next.
How do you post video clips on Instagram?
How to post videos on Instagram as a post
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- You can either select a pre-recorded video from your library or take a video in the moment to post.
- Tap “Next” at the top right corner of your screen.
Why can’t I post videos on Instagram?
When you fail to upload video files to Instagram, you have to consider if: Your network connection is low or weak. Your Instagram account is blocked, banned, or disabled. The content of your video is violating the terms of Instagram.
Can I post long videos on Instagram?
Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long, but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that. Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length. Instagram livestream videos can be up to 60 minutes long.
How do you post a long video on Instagram?
- Launch the Gallery app.
- Select the video you want to trim and tap the Scissors icon.
- Tap Trim.
- Drag the slider from the left or right to increase or decrease the duration.
- Tap the check mark icon when you’re done.
What is the video size limit for Instagram?
The maximum Instagram file size is 4GB. The maximum frame rate is 30fps. While there is no minimum length for vertical videos, the maximum Instagram video length is 60 seconds. However, you could post up to 10 60-second clips to create a video up to 10-minutes long.
What format do videos need to be for Instagram?
Instagram Video Size To post a video on Instagram, the video should be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels. You can use several file types, including MP4, MOV, or GIF. The aspect ratio should be 4:5 and the maximum file size should be 250MB. This is the proper video quality for a post on the Instagram feed.
How do you post a long video on Instagram 2020?
How to Post a Long Video on Your Instagram Story
- Open your Instagram app.
- Open your profile page.
- Tap on the “+” in the upper right corner.
- Choose the video you want to upload.
- If you want to record a video, tap on the camera icon, hold the circle to start recording and release when you want to stop.
Can you post videos longer than 1 minute on Instagram?
If you’re posting a video to the Instagram feed (aka your main Instagram profile), videos are limited to 1 minute or 60 seconds. You can upload a video that’s longer than 1 minute, but you’ll need to select a 1-minute section of the video.
How do you upload a full video on Instagram without cropping it?
To post a full vertical video or image on Instagram without cropping to 4:5, add a white background to make it into a square. Then, you can post the photo or video without cropping out or changing the size. This technique works for pictures, GIFs, and videos.
Where is IGTV in Instagram?
While the IGTV icon will be gone from the top right corner of the main Instagram app, users can still access the IGTV content on the app by tapping on the bottom left corner of a post in their feeds. Users can also access the IGTV videos directly from the profile page of a creator or friend.