How to temporarily disable or delete your Instagram account?
- Open the Instagram account on your browser and go to the Profile tab.
- Then tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Swipe all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on Temporarily disable my account.
- From the next page,choose the reason why you want to disable the account and then enter your password once more.
- Tap on the Temporarily Disable Account button.
How do you delete multiple Instagram accounts?
From your profile, tap the hamburger icon, then Settings, then Multi-Account Login. Deselect the account you want to remove, then tap Remove in the pop-up box.
How do I remove an Instagram account from my phone?
How to Remove Instagram Account From App
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Security’
- Click ‘Saved login information’
- Turn OFF ‘Saved login information’ (and choose ‘Remove’ on additional popup)
- Go to ‘Settings’, scroll down and select ‘Log Out’ (then click ‘Log Out’ twice more on the following 2 popups)
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
[2021 Update] How To Remove An Instagram Account From A Phone
- Click the profile icon of the account you want to delete at the bottom right.
- Click the hamburger icon at the top right (3 horizontal lines).
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Security button.
- Click the Saved Login Info button.
How do I delete a linked account?
To close your account:
- Tap your profile picture > Settings > Account preferences.
- Tap Close account under Account management.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.
Why can’t I remove accounts on Instagram?
This is due to enabled saved login information. To remove the account from your Instagram app (not your account), launch the app. Check if you’re currently in the account you want to remove. Tap the “profile icon” at the bottom-right corner, not the profile icon towards the top.