Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.
How do I archive all my posts on Instagram?
- To archive a post on Instagram: Select a post you want to store. Select the three dot menu icon at the top of the page. Select the Archive option. The Archive option is a command so Instagram will immediately archive it within your account. It will remain there until you either manually delete it or unarchive it.
How do you unarchive a post on Instagram 2021?
If you want to bring a post out of hibernation and back into your profile, it is very straightforward. You just need to go into your Instagram archive and select the option to show on your profile again.
Where is my archive on Instagram?
On your profile, in the top right corner you’ll see the encircled clock icon, which opens your archive where only you can see posts you’ve archived.
How do I get my posts back from archive?
The 4 steps to unarchive Instagram photos
- 1 Go to your profile. Tap on the button in the lower right corner, where you usually see your feed as the account’s creator.
- 2 Tap Archive.
- 3 Click on Posts.
- 4 Choose the publication you want to unarchive.
Why can’t I see archive on Instagram?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.
How do you unarchive Instagram on Iphone?
If you want to unarchive your post and bring it back to your profile, you first need to open the photo in your archive. Click on the clock icon in the upper left corner on your profile page. Then tap on “Archive” and choose “Posts” from the drop down menu.
What happens to archived posts on Instagram?
You can archive a post you’ve shared to hide it from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments.
How do you get back a deleted post on Instagram?
Instagram: How to Restore a Recently Deleted Post
- Step 1: On your Instagram profile, tap the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 3: Tap “Account.”
- Step 4: Tap “Recently Deleted.”
- Step 5: Tap the post you want to restore.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.