How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram?
- To add multiple photos or videos to a regular Instagram post, do the following: Tap the + button to create a new post. Tap the Select Multiple button. Scroll through your camera roll and tap up to 10 photos or videos to add to your post. Tap Next.
How do you put multiple pictures in one post on Instagram?
How to Upload Multiple Photos to One Instagram Post
- In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon.
- Tap Library, in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add.
- Tap the select multiple icon.
- Tap another thumbnail.
How do you add a second picture on Instagram?
How to post several photos to the same Story
- Tap the camera icon within Instagram to open up your Stories.
- Next, tap the photo icon to add a main photo to your Story.
- Then tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find the photo sticker, and tap it.
- Your second photo will appear on the screen.
Why can’t I add more than one photo on Instagram?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from Iphone?
To get started, tap on the ‘+’ icon from the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, for selecting multiple pictures at once.
- You will now be able to select as many as 10 pictures at once by tapping on the image thumbnail to upload in a single post.
How do you add more photos to an already posted Post?
To do that, go to the post on your Facebook timeline with the picture you want to change. In the top-right corner of the post, tap the downward – pointing arrow icon and choose Edit Post from the menu. Once you have confirmed that this is the correct image, tap the Save button to update the post with the new picture.
Did Instagram get rid of multiple pictures?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
Where is the photo sticker on Instagram?
You can access the new feature by selecting the sticker tool from the top navigation bar when you capture or upload content to your Story. From there, you can select the “Add Yours” sticker to start a public thread.
How many photos can you post on Instagram?
Instagram allows you to upload up to 10 photos and videos in a single post. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to upload and share more than one photo or video in just one Instagram post.
How do you stack pictures on Instagram?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.