How to add multiple photos to an Instagram post
- Open Instagram and tap the + at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Tap the multiple photo icon above your photo gallery.
- Choose the photos that you want to appear in your post.
- When you are finished selecting your photos, tap Next.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram?
- To add multiple photos or videos to a regular Instagram post, do the following: Tap the + button to create a new post. Tap the Select Multiple button. Scroll through your camera roll and tap up to 10 photos or videos to add to your post. Tap Next.
How do you put multiple pictures in one post on Instagram?
How to Upload Multiple Photos to One Instagram Post
- In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon.
- Tap Library, in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add.
- Tap the select multiple icon.
- Tap another thumbnail.
Why can’t I add multiple photos on Instagram post?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
Why can’t I select photos on Instagram?
One common reason for people suddenly not being able to upload photos on Instagram is something might have gone wrong with the Instagram app’s cache memory. If Instagram won’t let you post a picture, you can try updating Instagram, clearing the app cache, or taking a screenshot of the picture to re-upload.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from Iphone?
Select and Post Multiple Photos on Instagram Tap and hold on to one of the pictures you want to upload. It will bring up the selection tool which was earlier triggered through a button. You will now be able to select as many as 10 pictures at once by tapping on the image thumbnail to upload in a single post.
How many photos can you post on Instagram?
Instagram allows you to upload up to 10 photos and videos in a single post. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to upload and share more than one photo or video in just one Instagram post.
Did Instagram get rid of multiple pictures?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
How do I add pictures to Instagram?
How do I post a photo on Instagram?
- At the top, tap then scroll to Post at the bottom: To upload a photo from your phone’s library, select the photo you’d like to share.
- Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android), then add a caption or your location.
- When you’re done, tap Share (iPhone) or. (Android).
How do I add photos from my camera roll to Instagram?
Just like you normally would, swipe up from the camera to open your camera roll or tap the gallery icon. Scroll to choose your photo or video, and tap to select what you want to share.
How do you stack pictures on Instagram?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.