When you open the camera, swipe to the new “Music” option under the record button. Search for a song, select the exact part you want, and record a video as the song plays in the background. When your friends are watching your story, they’ll hear the song playing as they’re viewing your photo or video.
How do I post songs on Instagram?
- Step 1: Swipe from right to left at the bottom of the screen to move into the “Music” mode. Step 2: Either swipe to browse the list of popular music Instagram presents you with, or tap “Search Music” at the top of the screen to search for a song manually. Step 3: When you find the song you want to use, tap it to add it to your post.
Why can’t I add Music to my Instagram stories?
If you don’t have the music sticker on Instagram, it may be because: You live in a country where the feature isn’t available. Music is enabled on the app in over 90 countries, but due to Instagram’s strict adherence to copyright law, it’s disabled in some countries. You may need to simply update Instagram.
How do I add Music to my story on Instagram 2021?
After you open Instagram Stories or Reels and take a photo or video (or upload one from your camera roll), swipe up. You will see the display of stickers that Instagram offers for their Stories. Click the “Music” sticker. Next, start searching for your music in their search bar.
How do you get Music to play automatically on Instagram stories?
How To Add Music To Your Instagram Stories
- Go to the sticker called “Music”
- Choose a song by scrolling through the list.
- Choose a snippet of the song – make sure you listen to the lyrics.
- The song will play automatically when someone watches your Story.
How do I get the music sticker for Instagram?
First, download the latest version of the Instagram app on iOS or Android. Next, open the Instagram Stories camera and take or upload a photo or video. Once that’s done, tap the stickers button at the top of the screen and choose the music sticker.
Can you add music to Instagram post?
Open your Instagram app. Tap the + icon at the bottom-center of the screen. Press the music icon at the left-center of the screen. Navigate to the song you wish to use and tap it to add it to your video.
How do I put audio on Instagram?
Launch the Instagram app and tap on the Your story/Camera icon at the top. Go to the Reels tab. To select a song before you add the recordings, tap on the Audio icon. Alternatively, record the Reel, and then tap on the Audio icon.