When you open the camera, swipe to the new “Music” option under the record button. Search for a song, select the exact part you want, and record a video as the song plays in the background. When your friends are watching your story, they’ll hear the song playing as they’re viewing your photo or video.
How do you add music to Instagram Stories?
- Launch Instagram on your iOS device. You can add soundtracks to your story before or after capturing a video. Simply launch the camera by swiping right from the left of the screen and then select the new “Music” option under the record button. The app lets you also add it after capturing the shot.
How do you add music to your Instagram stories?
How to add music to your Stories on Instagram
- Tap the dog-eared FACE icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap “MUSIC.”
- Search for your artist name.
- Scroll to the section of the song you want to include.
- Add any other text or filters, and publish it!
Why can’t I add music to my Instagram story?
If you don’t have the music sticker on Instagram, it may be because: You live in a country where the feature isn’t available. Music is enabled on the app in over 90 countries, but due to Instagram’s strict adherence to copyright law, it’s disabled in some countries. You may need to simply update Instagram.
Why can’t I add music to Instagram Story 2021?
So, try updating the Instagram app using your Wi-Fi. Open your Settings, click on Wi-Fi, and find a network to get connected. Enter the password, get connected to the Wi-Fi, and try updating your app. Doing so will help you get Instagram Music working again!
How do I get the music sticker for Instagram?
First, download the latest version of the Instagram app on iOS or Android. Next, open the Instagram Stories camera and take or upload a photo or video. Once that’s done, tap the stickers button at the top of the screen and choose the music sticker.
Can you add Music to Instagram post?
Open your Instagram app. Tap the + icon at the bottom-center of the screen. Press the music icon at the left-center of the screen. Navigate to the song you wish to use and tap it to add it to your video.