How to change your Instagram password on the desktop site
- Open the Instagram website in a web browser.
- Click the account icon in the top-right of the window and, in the drop-down menu, click Profile.
- Click the gear icon to the right of the Edit Profile link.
- In the pop-up window, click Change Password.
How do I change my Instagram password If I Forgot It?
- If you navigate to the Instagram website in a browser on your computer, click the “Login” button and then the “Forgot password” link. Type your email address in the field provided to receive an email that contains your username and a link to change your password; then click the “Change password” button.
How can I change my Instagram password without old password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
How do I reset my Instagram password 2020?
How to reset your Instagram password if you’ve forgotten it
- On your mobile device, open Instagram so you see the login screen.
- If you have an Android phone, enter your email address, phone number, or username and tap Next.
- You’ll get a message with instructions to reset your password.
Why can’t I reset my Instagram password?
If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it’s possible the email is going in your email’s spam filter. It may also be possible that you mistyped your email when you first signed up for Instagram. To find your password reset email, try: Checking the spam filter on your email account.
How can I change my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How can I reset my Instagram password with another phone?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How do I find out my password for Instagram?
How to see your Instagram password on Android
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Google”.
- Tap on “Manage your Google Account”.
- Scroll to the right of the navigation bar and tap on “Security”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Password Manager”.
- Select “Instagram” to see your Instagram password.
How can I change the password on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
- Tap Change or Change Password.
How do you reset your Instagram password without Facebook?
Instagram app for iPhone: How to reset your Instagram password
- To reset your password, first, open the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Next, on the login screen, tap Forgot Password above Log In.
- Now, tap Username or Phone.
- Enter your email address, username or phone number, then tap Next.
How do I make my Instagram forget?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.