How to temporarily disable or deactivate Instagram account?
- How to Temporarily Disable Your Instagram Account Open the Instagram account on your browser and go to the Profile tab. Then tap on the Edit Profile button. Swipe all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on Temporarily disable my account. From the next page, choose the reason why you want to disable the account and then enter your password once more. Tap on the Temporarily Disable Account button.
How long can you deactivate Instagram?
Instagram notes that after 30 days of your account deletion request, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you will not be able to retrieve your information.
Can I deactivate just one of my Instagram accounts?
If you previouslyset up a single login for multiple Instagram accounts, you can remove any of these accounts at any time. Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
How do you deactivate or reactivate Instagram?
Open Instagram’s website on your browser (Instagram.com) Log in to your account. Go to your profile and click edit profile. Scroll down till you see the “ Temporarily Disable My Account.”
Can I temporarily deactivate my Instagram?
Log into instagram.com from a computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app. Click your profile picture in the top right and click Profile, then click Edit Profile. Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
How do you deactivate Instagram on iPhone?
More videos on YouTube
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Then Log Into your Instagram account on the browser.
- Go to the ‘Delete My Account’ page from the Settings menu.
- Then look out for the dropdown menu that can be located next to ‘Why are you deleting your account?’
- You will need to re-enter your password.
How do I delete my instagram from 2021 list?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
Does Instagram delete deactivated accounts after 30 days?
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted, including your friends, Snaps, Chats and Stories. Your username will no longer be available. Fill in the username and password for the account you want to delete. Select Login and enter the same information again.
How long can I keep my Instagram account deactivated for 2020?
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted, and your username will no longer be available.