How to delete a comment on Instagram that someone else wrote on one of your posts
- Tap the three-dot icon.
- Select “Manage Comments.”
- Select the comment and hit “Delete” at the bottom.
- Choose “Delete Comment.”
- Select the trash can icon, or swipe all the way to the left, to delete your own comment.
- Open the Instagram website in your browser, of course, and then click on a post to expand it. You’ll now see the Comments section on the right-hand side. Find the comment that you want to delete and hover over it. Then, click on the “three-dot Menu” button. From here, choose the “Delete” option.
How do I delete a comment I made on Instagram?
How to delete your Instagram comment
- Open Instagram.
- Navigate to the post where you left the comment.
- Swipe left on the comment.
- Press the red trash can button to delete.
Why can’t I delete my comment on Instagram?
If you keep getting an error message that a comment can’t be deleted, it may be because the comment was already deleted in our system. The comment may still appear because you’re viewing an old version of the page. We’re aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
Can I edit or delete a comment on Instagram?
You can’t actually edit a comment once it’s been posted. But you can delete it and rewrite/repost the comment. When you click on one of your posts in Instagram, it opens up the photo and all of the comments in a new screen. If you scroll to the bottom of the comments, there’s the little comment button.
How do you delete Comments on Instagram 2021?
How to Delete Your Comment on Your Instagram Post using iPhone and Android
- Click on the comment icon and find the comment you want to delete.
- If you have an iPhone, you can swipe left and if you’re using Android, tap on the comment.
- Click on the trash icon to delete the comment.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
If you’ve posted a comment on your own or someone else’s post, just select the three dots to the right of your comment and select Delete from the pull-down menu. Whenever you delete a comment or a post, you’ll need to select Delete again on a confirmation message that asks if you’re sure you want to delete.
How do you delete a comment on Instagram on iPhone?
If you’re using an iPhone, swipe left on the comment to reveal options. Here, tap on the Trash Can icon to delete the comment. If you’re using an Android smartphone, tap and hold on the comment to select it. Then, tap on the Trash Can icon found in the top toolbar to delete the comment.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
Can you delete a post on Instagram?
You can delete an Instagram post from your feed by tapping the “Delete” option that’s attached to all of your posts. You can archive your Instagram post using a similar process, though archiving will only hide your photo from others instead of deleting it.
How do you delete someone’s post on Instagram?
Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile. Locate the photo you wish to delete. Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen. Next, tap Delete.
Can we edit your comment on Instagram?
While you can’t edit a comment on Instagram, you can easily delete it and post a new one.
How do you edit comments on Instagram 2020?
2. Then go to the post you want to edit the comment of and tap the speech bubble. On Androids, tap and hold your comment — which will be highlighted in a light blue color — and tap the trash can icon. On iPhones, swipe left over your comment and tap the trash can icon.
Can you hide comments on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap Privacy, then tap Hidden words. Below Hide offensive content, you can: Tap next to Hide comments to turn it off.
Can you see comments you deleted on Instagram?
During those 30 days, you can access your deleted content by going to Settings > Account > Recently Deleted on the latest version of the Instagram app.