How do I delete a photo or video from my Instagram story?
- Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
How to delete all the photos on Instagram at once?
- How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way) Log in Select photos. Simply click select all and you‘ll select 30 photos. Click Delete Selected. When you do, you need to wait for a few moments as it will slowly remove your photos one by one. Wait for an hour. Go surf the net or better yet, go watch BuzzFeed. Repeat step 2-4. Repeat this step every hour and you‘re basically done.
Can you delete one photo from multiple photos on Instagram?
Unfortunately, once you click the “share” button there isn’t a way to remove a single image. The only way to delete an image or video from a carousel post is to delete the whole post.
How do you delete an image on Instagram?
Here’s how to delete an Instagram post:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, tap Delete.
- Finally, tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I select and delete a picture on Instagram?
Use Cleaner For Instagram To Mass Delete Instagram Posts
- Choose Media from the menu in the bottom of the app.
- Select the posts you’d like to remove.
- Tap on the lightning sign in the bottom right corner. Click Delete.
Can you delete a single photo from a carousel post on Instagram?
Image Credits: Instagram To remove an image or a video from a carousel, you have to tap on the three dots in the right-hand corner of a post and then select “edit.” Then, you can swipe to the photo or image you want to get rid of and click the “delete” icon in the top-left corner. 6
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
Can you change the order of pictures on Instagram?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
How do you delete someone else’s picture on Instagram?
Simply visiting the profile of the account that posted your picture, politely ask them to remove it, and link to the photo in question. If the poster has uploaded a group photo you happen to be in and they’re a reasonable person, they’ll probably remove it.
How do I delete pictures off of Instagram on the computer?
Remember that there is no way to delete Instagram photos from your profile on a laptop or other PC. If you want to delete a post, you have to do so from the app on your mobile device.
Is there an app to delete all Instagram pictures?
Auto Clicker on Android Auto-Clicker is a free Android app that lets you automate repeated taps and swipes in any app or screen on your Android. This free feature works nicely for deleting all your Instagram photos.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.