How to delete your Instagram account:
- Go to the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Go to the account deletion page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the reason you are deleting your account.
- Enter your password again. Then click or tap the delete button.
How do I permanently delete my instagram account?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do you delete an Instagram account without losing it?
Follow these steps:
- Visit Instagram.com from a computer web browser (not the app.)
- Tap the profile icon on the top-right of the page.
- Choose “Edit Profile.”
- Select the link that says “Temporarily disable my account.”
- Choose why you’re deciding to deactivate Instagram.
- Enter your password.
Why can’t I delete my instagram?
You’ll need to be able to log into your account to request deletion. If you can’t remember your password or username, see some tips for logging in. and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on my phone?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
Why you should delete Instagram?
5 Reasons to Delete Your Instagram Account Today
- It Makes Time Go by (Too Quickly) When you are an Instagrammer, time slips away quickly.
- You Experience Life… Behind a Screen.
- Privacy Is Non-Existent.
- Your Life Centers Around Approval.
- Data Goes Down the Drain.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my Iphone 2020?
Here are the steps you need to take to deactivate your account.
- Step 1: Head to Instagram.com.
- Step 2: Select edit profile, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Step 3: You will be prompted to provide a reason as to why you’re disabling your account.
- Step 4: Re-enter your password and temporarily disable your account.
How do I take my Instagram off for a short time?
How to temporarily disable your Instagram account
- Head to instagram.com on a Mac or PC and log in.
- Click the profile icon (person) in the top right corner.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Click Temporarily disable my account.
- Choose a reason, enter your password, and click Temporarily Disable Account.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
Here’s how to permanently delete your Instagram account: Go to the special Delete Your Account page on your browser (make sure that you’re logged in). Select a reason for deletion from the drop-down menu. Click or tap the Delete button. 7
How do I delete my Instagram account on my phone 2021?
Go to the Profile page and tap Settings. Scroll down to Help Center and tap Basics. Select How do I delete my account and follow the hyperlink to your web browser. You may need to enter your Instagram password and choose a reason for deleting your account.