How to delete your Instagram account:
- Go to the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Go to the account deletion page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the reason you are deleting your account.
- Enter your password again. Then click or tap the delete button.
How to temporarily disable or delete your Instagram account?
- Open the Instagram account on your browser and go to the Profile tab.
- Then tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Swipe all the way to the bottom of the page and tap on Temporarily disable my account.
- From the next page,choose the reason why you want to disable the account and then enter your password once more.
- Tap on the Temporarily Disable Account button.
How do I permanently delete my instagram account?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my iPhone?
Deleting an Instagram account from iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page.
- Log into your account.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the reason that you are choosing to delete your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click ‘Permanently delete my account,’ then click again to confirm.
How do you delete Instagram on the app?
Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
Here’s how to permanently delete your Instagram account: Go to the special Delete Your Account page on your browser (make sure that you’re logged in). Select a reason for deletion from the drop-down menu. Click or tap the Delete button. 7