How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Why am I unable to post on Instagram?
- The issue with Instagram not letting you post is usually caused by a bug in the temporary data that Instagram has stored on your device. Clearing this data will fix usually fix the issue.
Can you post on Instagram from a PC?
Whether you’re on a Mac or a PC, you can post from your desktop computer. Instagram’s web version allows you to upload an Instagram post the same way you would via mobile, regardless of the platform you use.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop?
How to post on Instagram from a computer:
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner.
- Select the photo you want to post.
- Edit the photo as you choose.
- Select “Share” in the bottom right hand corner to post your picture.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Can I post on Instagram from my Mac?
Is there an Instagram app for Mac? There is not an Instagram app for posting photos to Instagram from your Mac. You can, however, go to Instagram.com on any computer and log in to your account to view and comment on photos. Uploading photos is another story altogether.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
Where is the post button on Instagram desktop?
To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.
How do you use Instagram on a Mac?
How to access Instagram using Safari
- Open Safari and head to Preferences > Advanced and make sure Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar is toggled on.
- Visit the Instagram website and log in to your account.
- Then select Develop > User Agent > Safari – iOS 11 – iPhone.