When you open the camera, swipe to the new “Music” option under the record button. Search for a song, select the exact part you want, and record a video as the song plays in the background. When your friends are watching your story, they’ll hear the song playing as they’re viewing your photo or video.
How do you add music to Instagram Stories?
- Launch Instagram on your iOS device. You can add soundtracks to your story before or after capturing a video. Simply launch the camera by swiping right from the left of the screen and then select the new “Music” option under the record button. The app lets you also add it after capturing the shot.
Why can’t I add Music to my Instagram stories?
If you don’t have the music sticker on Instagram, it may be because: You live in a country where the feature isn’t available. Music is enabled on the app in over 90 countries, but due to Instagram’s strict adherence to copyright law, it’s disabled in some countries. You may need to simply update Instagram.
How do you add Music to Instagram stories?
This is how it’s done:
- Open Instagram and go to your story.
- Proceed to take a story, whether it’s a photo or a video.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of your screen.
- Go to the “Music” sticker.
- Find the song that you want to add and tap on it.
How do I add Music to my story on Instagram 2021?
After you open Instagram Stories or Reels and take a photo or video (or upload one from your camera roll), swipe up. You will see the display of stickers that Instagram offers for their Stories. Click the “Music” sticker. Next, start searching for your music in their search bar.
Why can’t I add music to my Instagram Story 2021?
So, try updating the Instagram app using your Wi-Fi. Open your Settings, click on Wi-Fi, and find a network to get connected. Enter the password, get connected to the Wi-Fi, and try updating your app. Doing so will help you get Instagram Music working again!
What app puts Music on Instagram videos?
Apps for Adding Music to Instagram Video
- #1: Available on both iTunes and Google Play, Lomotif is one of the more popular apps out there.
- #2: Quik is a great free app brought to you by the creators of GoPro.
- #3: Formerly known as Flipgram, Vigo Video is not just a music app.
Can you add music to Instagram post?
Open your Instagram app. Tap the + icon at the bottom-center of the screen. Press the music icon at the left-center of the screen. Navigate to the song you wish to use and tap it to add it to your video.
Where is Instagram Music available?
Instagram Music is an amazing feature, but it is only available in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, France, Canada, and Germany. Outside those countries, you’ll get an error as you’re scrolling through Instagram Stories that says, “Instagram Music isn’t available in your region”.