Tap on the “Instagram Story,” then tap on the “vertical ellipsis” (three vertical dots) in the upper right-hand corner. Select “Share To…” Choose the “application” or “contact” you’d like to send the link to.
How do you share a story on Instagram?
- Sharing a Story is as simple as sharing a normal Instagram photo. Simply tap a direct icon at the bottom right, choose who you want to send the Story to, and hit send. Of course, as a Story only exists for 24 hours, the recipient had better check it quick before it goes away.
How do you share someone’s story on your story?
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.
How do you repost a story on Instagram?
How to Repost an Instagram Post to a Story
- Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device and locate the Instagram post you want to share.
- Tap the paper airplane icon > Add post to your story.
- The post now appears embedded in a new Instagram story.
- Tap Your Story to publish as a new Instagram story.
Why can’t I share someone’s story Instagram?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. Namely, Instagram allows you to reshare a Story only if you were tagged in it by the person who posted it. When you’re tagged, you receive a notification that someone mentioned you in their Story.
How do you share Instagram Stories 2020?
You can share a post to your Instagram story by tapping the paper airplane icon located below your photos. The menu that appears will give you the option to share a post to your Instagram story from any profile that has allowed sharing of posts.
How do you share a story you’re not tagged in?
You can do that too! Just head to your stories archive, select a story and click on the three dots on the right-hand side. Then, select ‘share as post. ‘ This will open it up in the photo editing tool where you’ll have the option to crop it to the right dimensions for your feed.
How do you repost someone’s story?
To repost someone’s photo or video as your Instagram story, follow these steps.
- Open Instagram and select the photo or video that you want to repost.
- Hit the Share icon right below the post > tap Add Post to Your Story > tap Your story.
Can you repost a private Instagram story?
You cannot reshare a Story from a private account, except the person’s privacy settings allows for resharing of stories. Instagram will notify the original poster that you reposted their Story.
How do you repost a friend’s post on Instagram?
Reposting Instagram videos and photos
- Open Instagram.
- Locate the post you want to share.
- Press the paper airplane symbol underneath the post.
- Select the option “Add post to your story.”
- Edit the post if you wish.
- Select where you want to post the Story (your Story, your Close Friends, or a Direct Message).
- Press Send.