Tap at the top or swipe right anywhere in Feed. Scroll to Story at the bottom. Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video. To choose a photo or video from your phone’s gallery or camera roll, swipe up anywhere on the screen.
How do you add multiple photos to one Instagram story?
- Log in and go to Instagram Stories. Take a photo or select a photo from Camera Roll. Hold down the photo on another photo or video. Now, you have an Instagram story with multiple photos. If you are on older version of Instagram, the steps to add multiple photos to Instagram Story are as follows.
How do you add pictures to Instagram stories?
1- Add Posts to Stories In-app Solution
- Open your Instagram on your mobile phone.
- Tap on your profile picture and select “Saved.” Now, you’ll see all your saved posts.
- Pick the saved post that you want to add to your story.
- Tap on the paper plane icon below the post.
- Select “Post to your story.”
Why can’t I post on my Instagram story?
The main reason to fail to share the Instagram story is that the account owner limited the sharing of the posts. The person you’re following probably has an Instagram private account where they have to accept people to follow them. So know that you can easily share posts from public accounts into the Instagram story.
How do you add a post to your story on Instagram?
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How do you add something to your story on Instagram?
Adding Photos to Your Story
- Open the Instagram app and stay on the home page. Locate your story in the upper left-hand corner and long-press the round icon.
- Choose ‘Add to Your Story’ in the pop-up window.
- Select the image(s) you’d like to add and click ‘Send To’ just as you normally would.
Why can’t I add my own post to my story?
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.
Why can’t I share a post to my Instagram Story 2021?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. Namely, Instagram allows you to reshare a Story only if you were tagged in it by the person who posted it. When you’re tagged, you receive a notification that someone mentioned you in their Story.
How do I post to Instagram stories from my Iphone?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the + icon at the bottom-center of the screen.
- Slide right to select Story.
- Either take a photo or video with your Story Camera or swipe up to access your Camera Roll and select the content you wish to publish.
- Add any GIFs, text, or filters.
How do I share a post to my story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do I add a story to my story?
Share a Story to Your Story
- Open Instagram and tap on the “message icon” (paper airplane) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the “tagging notification” you received when you were tagged in the Story.
- Tap on “Add to Your Story” and select “Send” to post it to your own.