Instagram Reels can now be up to 60 seconds long.
Can an Instagram reel be 60 seconds?
Today, Instagram announced that users can now upload 60-second videos on Reels, the platform’s TikTok competitor. More creators are making a living on social media than ever, but with so many platforms available to them (even Pinterest is investing in short-form video), it’s smart to cross-post content.
How long can an insta Reel go for?
Instagram Reels can now be up to one minute long, double the previous 30-second time limit. Instagram initially debuted Reels with a brief 15-second time cap, then quickly doubled it just a month later.
Can Instagram reels be longer than 30 seconds?
Instagram is now letting users create considerably longer Reels clips. The social media platform has increased the time limit for clips uploaded as Reels to a full minute. This is double the previous limit of 30 seconds.
What is the max length of a reel?
As per the latest tweet of the social media giant, Instagram Reels video length has been increased to 60 seconds. Previously, Instagram allowed users to make 15-second or 30-second video length limits, and now you also have a 60-second option.
How long can Reels be on Instagram 2021?
The current maximum length of Instagram Reels is 60 seconds. Prior to that, the maximum length was 30 seconds, but Instagram decided to increase it due to competition from TikTok. One of the biggest competitors of the platform is TikTok recently expanded the time limit on videos to 3 minutes.
How do you post a long reel on Instagram?
How to share longer reels on your Instagram Story
- Install the “Instagram Media Saver” shortcut.
- Go to “Reels” and open the reel you want to post as a story.
- Tap the ellipsis button (3-dot icon) at the bottom-right corner.
- Tap “Share to…” and select “Instagram Media Saver” from the Share sheet.
How do you increase engagement on a fishing reel?
Instagram Reels Tips to Get More Engagement
- Be Willing to Experiment With New Ideas.
- Take Advantage of Trends.
- Always Include Captions.
- Don’t Upload a Video With the TikTok Watermark.
- Share Reels to Your Instagram Feed.
- Write a Short & Sweet Caption That Includes Relevant Hashtags.
- Post New Reels Consistently.
How long should reels be?
Similar to TikTok, Instagram users can record and edit together 15 to 60-second video clips set to music and share them to their Stories, Explore Feed, and the Reels tab on a user’s profile. You asked, and we heard you!