Can I archive posts on Instagram?
- To do so: Open the Instagram application, go to your profile, and select the post that you want to archive. Hit the 3 dots button on the top right corner of the post. Select the Archive option. That’s it!
How do I retrieve an archived Instagram post?
In the upper right-hand corner of the post, tap the three horizontal dots. This will open additional post options. 6. Tap Show on profile to unarchive the post and restore it to your main profile feed.
Where are my archived Instagram photos?
Click the three dots at the upper right corner of your photo, then tap the “Archive” option. Immediately, the photo will disappear from your feed and show up in your “Archive” folder. You can view your archives via the little three dashes that appear at the top right corner of your Instagram profile.
How do I unarchive a post?
How to unarchive Instagram posts
- 1 Go to your profile. Tap on the button in the lower right corner, where you usually see your feed as the account’s creator.
- 2 Tap Archive.
- 3 Click on Posts.
- 4 Choose the publication you want to unarchive.
Why can’t I see my archived stories on Instagram 2021?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.
How do I see hidden photos on Instagram?
The hidden photos will be available under the Archive section on the top-right corner of your profile tab. You can later unhide them if you change your mind, or delete them. In order to access it, you can go to your profile tab and look for the opposite-directional ‘clock’ icon on the top-right corner.
What happens to archived posts on Instagram?
When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.
What happens when you archive a photo on Instagram?
You can archive a post you’ve shared to hide it from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments.