How to Add a ‘Swipe-Up’ Link to Your Instagram Story
- Go to your main Instagram feed, and tap the plus icon in the top left corner to create an Instagram Story.
- Create your Instagram Story by taking a photo, Boomerang, or video.
- Tap on the chain link icon and enter your URL.
How to get swipe up feature on Instagram?
- How to Add a Swipe Up Link to Your Instagram Story Start Your Instagram Story Start your Instagram Story as you normally would, either uploading an image or video or doing it directly in the Instagram app. Click the Link Button Tap on the link icon at the top of the screen. Add a Call-to-Action
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Instagram decides by their own (elusive) guidelines who is worthy of a verified badge and only gives it out to “some public figures, celebrities and brands.”
Can anyone add a swipe up link on Instagram?
The Swipe Up feature is available to Instagrammers with more than 10,000 followers and allows those users to add a link that their followers can get to by swiping up while watching their stories. This is a huge deal on a platform where you’re limited to a single clickable link in your Instagram bio.
How do you add a swipe up link on Instagram 2021?
With the “Swipe Up” feature
- Review to confirm the figures. Check to ensure that you’ve got 10,000 followers or a verified account (we will explain later).
- Find the link icon.
- Tap on this link icon.
- Copy the link.
- Type in or paste a link.
- Tap on “Done” in the top right.
- View your Story.
- Promote Instagram Stories from the App.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED! Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do you add swipe up on Instagram without 10k followers?
How to add a link to your Instagram story when you don’t have 10k followers.
- Use IGTV. IGTV is Instagram’s long form video platform.
- Add shopping tags. If you are selling physical products then hopefully you are already utilising Instagrams shopping feature to tag your photos.
- Pay to swipe.
Can you get swipe up without 10k?
You can still have the swipe up and link icon on Instagram Story without 10k followers, without having a business or verified account.
How do you post links in Instagram?
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
Can I add a link to my Instagram story?
You can add a link to your Instagram Story using the chain link icon in the top menu of your Story screen. Once you add a link to your Instagram Story, followers and viewers can view that linked content by swiping up on your Story.
How do you put a swipe link in a story?
How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
How do you put a link on Instagram on private story?
To insert a link into your story, click on the link icon in the top menu. You’ll then be prompted to enter a URL. We recommend using a UTM code to track the performance of the link since Instagram currently does not track the number of link clicks in stories. Once you’ve entered your link, you’re good to go!
How do you put a link on Instagram without being verified?
How to add link to Instagram Story without being verified?
- Add A Link To Instagram Story Through IGTV. The feature was launched in 2018, which lets users add long-form videos.
- Pay To Be Able To Add A Link To Instagram Story.
- Add Link To Instagram Story Through @Mention.