Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
- Tap Log In.
How do I open my Instagram account?
- In the Instagram app open on your computer, two options appear: Log in, for those who already have accounts; and Sign up to open a new one. Choose the latter. Fill out all fields required to open an Instagram account, choose a profile picture and click the big green button ‘Sign Up’.
Can I have 2 accounts on Instagram?
You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android, available in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
How do I create a second Instagram account with the same email?
You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. However, that doesn’t mean you have to create a new email address for every new account you make. If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.
How do you separate accounts on Instagram?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings. Open your Instagram settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How do you add something to your story on Instagram?
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How do I set up multiple accounts on Instagram?
How to manage multiple Instagram accounts in the Instagram app
- Open Instagram and go to your profile page.
- Tap the hamburger icon, then Settings.
- Tap Add Account.
- Enter the login information for the account you want to add.
- Tap Log In.
How do I add an email to my Instagram account?
How to Add the Email Button on Instagram
- Open your profile on Instagram.
- Select “Edit Profile“
- Select “Contact Options“
- Add in your preferred email address.
- Remove your phone number.
- Remove your physical address.
- Tap “Done“
How do I hide my second Instagram account?
Once you’ve accessed Instagram on the Web, click on your profile icon in the top right of the screen and then on the “Edit Profile” button. Toward the bottom, you’ll see a box you can uncheck that will prevent your account from appearing in any similar account results.
How can I have more than one Instagram account?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add. Tap Log In.
Can I have a personal and a business Instagram account?
You can have a personal Instagram account that you make private or public and a business Instagram account that solely focus on your business.
How do I add to my story?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone
- Tap at the top or swipe right anywhere in Feed.
- Scroll to Story at the bottom.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video.
- Tap, or to draw, add text or a sticker to your photo or video.
Why do I not have ADD post to your story?
A common reason why the Add Post to Your Story feature is missing is that your Instagram is outdated. Apps that are outdated will have an update button, you can also search for the Instagram app. Once you found Instagram, tap on Update to update Instagram to the latest version.
How do you add someone’s story to your story?
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.