How do I connect my Instagram account to my Facebook profile in Accounts Center?
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center.
- Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
- Tap Yes, finish Setup.
How do you sync Instagram with Facebook?
- To sync your Instagram and Facebook accounts, go to the “Settings'” section at the bottom of the screen. Then click on “Linked Accounts”, where you’ll find all the possible social media sites with which you can link your Instagram account.
How do I add Instagram to my Facebook page?
To add or change the Facebook Page that is connected to your Instagram business account:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Under Public Business Information, Select Page.
- Tap Create Facebook Page or Connect an Existing Page.
Why can’t I link my Instagram to my Facebook page?
Click on settings at the top of your page, then navigate to the page roles tab in the left-hand menu. 2. You will need to make sure that your personal Facebook profile is listed as an admin for the page – any other permissions are not sufficient.
How do I share an Instagram post on Facebook?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account then tap Sharing to other apps.
- Select Facebook. If you haven’t already, enter your Facebook login information.
- By default, your Instagram account will share to your personal Facebook profile. To share to a Page instead, choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
How do I connect my Instagram to my Facebook business page?
Connect an Instagram Business Profile to a Facebook Page
- From your Facebook Page, click Settings.
- Click Instagram.
- Click Connect Account.
- Choose to allow Instagram messages in your Facebook inbox and click Continue.
- Enter your Instagram username and password and click Log In.
How do I share my Instagram posts on Facebook 2021?
Linking Your Facebook and Instagram
- Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu.
- Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option.
- A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram. This will link your accounts.
How do I log into Instagram through Facebook?
About This Article
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap the Profile button (person-shaped icon).
- Tap ⚙️ (iPhone) or ⋮ (Android).
- Tap Linked Accounts.
- Tap Facebook.
- Tap OK.