How to post multiple photos on your Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
How can I create Instagram story using multiple photos?
- Follow these steps: Step 1: Make sure you have the latest Instagram app. Step 2: Launch the Instagram app. Step 3: Then on the next screen, tap the ‘Select Multiple Photos’ button at the top-right corner. Step 4: After selecting the photos, tap the Next button at the bottom. Step 5: Tap the Share button next to Your Story to upload them.
Why can’t I add multiple photos on one Instagram story?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
How do you layer pictures on Instagram stories?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
How do you post more than one thing on your Instagram story?
It is super easy.
- Open your Insta Story and swipe up. Open your Insta Story screen and swipe up.
- Press on “Select Multiple”
- Select the photos or videos you want to post.
- Press “NEXT”
- Edit your photos and videos.
- Press “NEXT”
- Select “Your Story” to share the photos and videos in your Story.
How do you add more photos to an already posted Post?
To do that, go to the post on your Facebook timeline with the picture you want to change. In the top-right corner of the post, tap the downward – pointing arrow icon and choose Edit Post from the menu. Once you have confirmed that this is the correct image, tap the Save button to update the post with the new picture.
How do you make a collage on Instagram with your story?
To create a collage using this solution, you need to:
- Open Instagram on your mobile device.
- Go to Your Story in the top-left corner.
- Pick the Layout option from the menu on the left.
- Tap the Grid icon and pick the kind of grid you want to use.
- Take pictures for each portion or upload them from your gallery.
Can you add photo to existing Instagram post?
Can You Add A Photo To An Existing Post? So, can you add photos to an Instagram post after you’ve posted it? No, you can’t. Unfortunately, this capability isn’t available on Instagram OR in Facebook Creator Studio yet (although it’s certainly been requested!)
Where is the photo sticker on Instagram?
You can access the new feature by selecting the sticker tool from the top navigation bar when you capture or upload content to your Story. From there, you can select the “Add Yours” sticker to start a public thread.