How to Post Multiple Photos on Your Instagram Feed
- Open the Instagram app.
- Select the plus (+) icon to add photos.
- In your “Recents,” press and hold a photo until you see the number 1.
- From there, select the multiple photos you wish to upload.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram?
- To add multiple photos or videos to a regular Instagram post, do the following: Tap the + button to create a new post. Tap the Select Multiple button. Scroll through your camera roll and tap up to 10 photos or videos to add to your post. Tap Next.
How do you put multiple pictures in one post on Instagram?
How to Upload Multiple Photos to One Instagram Post
- In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon.
- Tap Library, in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add.
- Tap the select multiple icon.
- Tap another thumbnail.
Why can’t I add more than one photo on Instagram?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram without the app?
Dropbox is is the obvious choice here, unless you have a lot of photos that you plan to send to Instagram and don’t feel like paying for an account. Install the desktop app for Dropbox on your Mac or PC, and the mobile app on your tablet or phone. You’ll be able to send images between your devices in minutes.
How many photos can you post on Instagram?
Instagram allows you to upload up to 10 photos and videos in a single post. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to upload and share more than one photo or video in just one Instagram post.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from Iphone?
To get started, tap on the ‘+’ icon from the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, for selecting multiple pictures at once.
- You will now be able to select as many as 10 pictures at once by tapping on the image thumbnail to upload in a single post.
Did Instagram get rid of multiple pictures?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
How can I put the whole picture on Instagram?
Open the Instagram app and upload your picture. You’ll notice that Instagram crops the picture to square by default, but you can click the expand arrows or pinch the image in the lower left to fit the whole picture on Instagram.
How do you post the whole picture on Instagram?
When you access your photo gallery from within the updated app, you’ll now see a format button above the camera roll. You can use this button to toggle between square and full-size images. From there, you can zoom in and out to choose the best crop for your photos.