How to add multiple photos to an Instagram post
- Open Instagram and tap the + at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Tap the multiple photo icon above your photo gallery.
- Choose the photos that you want to appear in your post.
- When you are finished selecting your photos, tap Next.
How do you add multiple pictures on Instagram?
- Step 1: Open the Instagram app on your phone. On the home screen, tap the Add icon at the bottom. Step 2: Hit the Gallery tab. Then tap the Multiple photos icon present at the bottom-right corner of the current photo. Step 3: Select photos by tapping on them. A number will be shown next to each selected photo.
How do you put multiple pictures in one post on Instagram?
How to Upload Multiple Photos to One Instagram Post
- In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon.
- Tap Library, in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add.
- Tap the select multiple icon.
- Tap another thumbnail.
Why can’t I add multiple photos on Instagram post?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
Why can’t I select photos on Instagram?
One common reason for people suddenly not being able to upload photos on Instagram is something might have gone wrong with the Instagram app’s cache memory. If Instagram won’t let you post a picture, you can try updating Instagram, clearing the app cache, or taking a screenshot of the picture to re-upload.
How many photos can you post on Instagram?
Instagram allows you to upload up to 10 photos and videos in a single post. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to upload and share more than one photo or video in just one Instagram post.
Did Instagram get rid of multiple pictures?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
How do you get the whole picture to fit in Instagram?
Open the Instagram app and upload your picture. You’ll notice that Instagram crops the picture to square by default, but you can click the expand arrows or pinch the image in the lower left to fit the whole picture on Instagram.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from iPhone?
Select and Post Multiple Photos on Instagram Tap and hold on to one of the pictures you want to upload. It will bring up the selection tool which was earlier triggered through a button. You will now be able to select as many as 10 pictures at once by tapping on the image thumbnail to upload in a single post.
How do I add pictures to Instagram?
How do I post a photo on Instagram?
- At the top, tap then scroll to Post at the bottom: To upload a photo from your phone’s library, select the photo you’d like to share.
- Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android), then add a caption or your location.
- When you’re done, tap Share (iPhone) or. (Android).