Go to your profile and tap below ‘Stories Highlights‘. Tap to select the Story (or Stories) you want to add to highlights, then tap ‘Next’. Choose a cover photo and enter a Story name for your highlight, then tap ‘Add’. You can add more photos or videos to your highlight at any time by tapping ‘Edit Highlight’.
How many highlights can you have on Instagram?
- You can add many Story Highlights (at least 20 or more according to Social Media Examiner’s research). You’re able to add a story (or part thereof) to one or more highlights. Your Instagram Stories Highlight title can be up to 16 characters.
Can you add to Instagram highlights without adding to story?
You need to go to Instagram Settings > Story Controls > Hide story from. Deselect Everyone. That’s how you can add Stories to Highlights without anyone seeing them.
Why can’t I add anything to my highlights on Instagram?
For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.
How do I add highlights to a post?
Go to your profile and tap below ‘Stories Highlights’. Tap to select the Story (or Stories) you want to add to highlights, then tap ‘Next’. Choose a cover photo and enter a Story name for your highlight, then tap ‘Add’. You can add more photos or videos to your highlight at any time by tapping ‘Edit Highlight’.
How do you add highlights?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap. If you don’t see, tap Story highlight.
- Tap to select the story or stories you want to add to highlights, then tap Next.
- Choose a cover photo and enter a story name for your highlight, then tap Add (iPhone) or Done (Android).
Can I add old stories to highlights?
To add archived Story photos and video clips as Highlights, head over to your main Instagram profile. Under your bio, you’ll see a section called “Story Highlights.” From here, you can tap the + sign to add a new Highlight. When you tap, it’ll open up an archive of all of your old Stories.
How do I save a story to highlights?
Here is how to save an Instagram story in Highlights:
- Open the active story or go to your Archive and click on the saved stories.
- Click on the Highlight icon at the bottom of the story screen.
- Choose a Highlight category or just ‘Add new’
How do you add photos from your camera roll to Instagram highlights?
So, to add from camera roll to the story follow the instruction below:
- Open the photos or gallery on your phone.
- Open the photos you are going to add to stories highlights.
- Select the photos and tap the share icon.
- Select Instagram from the apps shown.
How do you add highlights without a story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
Can you add highlights from close friends?
Add to Highlights Just like the normal stories, you can create highlights from the stories published in close friends. However, they won’t be visible to everyone. Only the members of your close friends list will be able to view them on your profile.