To add content, follow these steps to add images to a story you’ve already published:
- Open the Instagram app and stay on the home page.
- Choose ‘Add to Your Story’ in the pop-up window.
- Select the image(s) you’d like to add and click ‘Send To’ just as you normally would.
How to create your own Instagram story?
- How to create an Instagram story Open a new page Sign up or log in to Canva on your desktop or mobile device. Find the perfect template Need some inspiration? Enjoy a range of features Explore millions of photos, images, illustrations, icons and other graphics. Personalize your story Add your own personal touch to the template you’ve chosen. More items
How do I add more to my Instagram story?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
How do you add to an Instagram story after posting?
To share feed posts to stories: Tap the paper airplane button below the post (like you would to send a direct message) You’ll then see an option on the following menu to “Create a story with this post” Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
Why can’t I add to story on Instagram?
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.
How do I add a story to my story?
Share a Story to Your Story
- Open Instagram and tap on the “message icon” (paper airplane) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the “tagging notification” you received when you were tagged in the Story.
- Tap on “Add to Your Story” and select “Send” to post it to your own.
How do I add to my story?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone
- Tap at the top or swipe right anywhere in Feed.
- Scroll to Story at the bottom.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video.
- Tap, or to draw, add text or a sticker to your photo or video.
Why can’t I add my own post to my story?
The ‘Add post to story’ button is only available for public accounts. If you are trying to share a post from a private account, you will not see the button in the sharing menu under the post. Check posts from other accounts, preferably from a celebrity, and see if you can view the resharing option.
How do you post more than one story?
It is super easy.
- Open your Insta Story and swipe up. Open your Insta Story screen and swipe up.
- Press on “Select Multiple”
- Select the photos or videos you want to post.
- Press “NEXT”
- Edit your photos and videos.
- Press “NEXT”
- Select “Your Story” to share the photos and videos in your Story.
Why can’t I add a story to my highlights?
Enable Save to Archive For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.
How do I edit an existing story on Instagram?
There’s no edit button or edit option in the menu when you select a picture or video from a story. You can either adjust the privacy settings or choose to delete individual photos and videos from the story. Any other modifications should be made before posting.
How do you put someone else’s story on your Instagram?
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.
How do you share Instagram Stories 2020?
You can share a post to your Instagram story by tapping the paper airplane icon located below your photos. The menu that appears will give you the option to share a post to your Instagram story from any profile that has allowed sharing of posts.