How to add multiple photos on an Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
How can I create Instagram story using multiple photos?
- Follow these steps: Step 1: Make sure you have the latest Instagram app. Step 2: Launch the Instagram app. Step 3: Then on the next screen, tap the ‘Select Multiple Photos’ button at the top-right corner. Step 4: After selecting the photos, tap the Next button at the bottom. Step 5: Tap the Share button next to Your Story to upload them.
How do you layer pictures on Instagram stories?
Layering multiple pictures on one Instagram Story is easy. We just tap the + sign on our profile picture to open our Story creator. Just tap on the grid to open the layout selector. We can add two, four, or six photos to a single Story in total.
How do you combine two pictures on Instagram?
How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
How do I put multiple pictures on one story?
How to post several photos to the same Story
- Tap the camera icon within Instagram to open up your Stories.
- Next, tap the photo icon to add a main photo to your Story.
- Then tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find the photo sticker, and tap it.
- Your second photo will appear on the screen.
How can I put two pictures side by side?
Steps to Put Two Photos Side by Side on Android
- First of all, open the Google Photos app on your Android smartphone.
- Now select the photos that you want to combine.
- Once selected, tap on the (+) icon as shown below.
- From the pop-up, select the ‘Collage’ option.
- The pictures will be merged side by side.
Can you make a collage on Instagram story?
Today, Instagram is rolling out new Layout feature that will let you include multiple photos in a single story. When you open the Stories camera and select the Layout option, you’ll be able to choose between two and six photos to combine in a grid-based collage.
Why can’t I add multiple photos on Instagram?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
Where is the photo sticker on Instagram?
You can access the new feature by selecting the sticker tool from the top navigation bar when you capture or upload content to your Story. From there, you can select the “Add Yours” sticker to start a public thread.
Can you add multiple photos to Instagram post?
To choose more than one photo to add to a post, do the following: In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon. Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add. Tap the select multiple icon.