How do I share a photo or video to my Instagram story?
- Tap at the top or swipe right anywhere in Feed.
- Scroll to Story at the bottom.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video.
- Tap, or to draw, add text or a sticker to your photo or video.
How do you add photos to your Instagram story?
- Follow these steps: Step 1: Make sure you have the latest Instagram app. Step 2: Launch the Instagram app. Step 3: Then on the next screen, tap the ‘Select Multiple Photos’ button at the top-right corner. Step 4: After selecting the photos, tap the Next button at the bottom. Step 5: Tap the Share button next to Your Story to upload them.
How do you put two videos in one story on Instagram?
It is super easy.
- Open your Insta Story and swipe up. Open your Insta Story screen and swipe up.
- Press on “Select Multiple”
- Select the photos or videos you want to post.
- Press “NEXT”
- Edit your photos and videos.
- Press “NEXT”
- Select “Your Story” to share the photos and videos in your Story.
How do you put a video on an Instagram story?
How to repost a video on Instagram by sharing it to your Story
- Open the Instagram app and go to the post you want to share.
- Directly beneath the post, tap the paper airplane icon.
- In the pop-up menu, select the option to “Add post to your story,” which should appear at the top of the list.
Why can’t I add a video to my Instagram story?
You can’t upload a video to Instagram stories either because your video’s size is too large, it has been edited somewhere else (other than your mobile device), or your internet speed is too slow. If your video’s size is over 1 MB, then it might be too large for it to be able to upload to Instagram stories.
How do I combine small video clips?
How to merge videos on your smartphone
- Open the app and select the video option.
- Pick the videos you want to combine from your library.
- Trim and cut your clips to polish the video.
- Add a transition effect between video clips.
- Insert text and add stickers.
- Color correct your clips.
- Save your video.
What format do videos need to be for Instagram?
Instagram Video Size To post a video on Instagram, the video should be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels. You can use several file types, including MP4, MOV, or GIF. The aspect ratio should be 4:5 and the maximum file size should be 250MB. This is the proper video quality for a post on the Instagram feed.