All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Open Instagram and click + > Story.
- Tap the chain icon at the top.
- Click URL, paste the link, and tap Done.
- Finally, tap either Your Story or Close Friends.
How do I link my Instagram to my YouTube channel?
- Log in to your Youtube channel and click on the edit button in your header. You find this in the top right corner. Now choose the option edit links. And go and click on the button add link. Now add the text Instagram and go to your Instagram account and copy your url to your profile and paste on youtube and click on done.
How do you put a YouTube link on your Instagram story?
How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
How do you put a link in your Instagram story?
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
Why can’t I put a link on my Instagram story?
There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Instagram decides by their own (elusive) guidelines who is worthy of a verified badge and only gives it out to “some public figures, celebrities and brands.”
How do I add a clickable link to Instagram?
You can add a link to an Instagram post in the post’s caption. Simply copy and paste or type out a link in the “write a caption” box. However, Instagram will not turn this URL into a clickable link, so followers will have to copy and paste it into their browser to access it.
How do I post a video link on Instagram?
If you have access to this feature, here’s how you use it:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the Story Camera at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Upload a photo or video or take one using the Story Camera.
- Press the chain link icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter the link.
- Press Done.
- Share your Story.
How do you put a link on Instagram without being verified 2020?
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.