How to use Instagram stories highlights and Story Archive?
- How to Use Instagram Stories Highlights and Story Archive 1 Create an Instagram Story. The first step involves creating an Instagram Story. 2 Tweak the Settings. Once you get the above prompt, tap Edit in Settings and turn the toggle to archive your stories. 3 Create a Story Highlight. 4 Add More Instagram Stories Highlights.
Can I archive highlights?
Archived posts can be reshared to Highlights, Direct Messages, the feed, or downloaded and then pushed to your current Story. Users were often already downloading their Stories before they expired, but often might forget, causing them to lose their content.
How do you hide highlights on Instagram?
Unfortunately there is no option for hiding the highlights from your followers or anyone who views your Instagram highlights. If you don’t want the users to see your highlights on your profile, you can delete the highlight or block the user that you don’t want to share the story with.
How do I move highlights to archive?
In terms of reordering them, you can with this simple hack:
- Simply tap and hold the Instagram Stories Highlight you want to bring to the front of your Highlights list.
- Select “Edit Highlight”
- Press the “Archive” tab to access all of your past Instagram Stories.
Can you archive Instagram stories?
Instagram stories are automatically saved in your archive stories so that you don’t need to save them to your phone. Your archive Stories or Posts will appear, tap Archive at the top then select Stories or Posts (iPhone), or tap Posts/Stories Archive at the top then select Posts Archive or Stories Archive (Android).
Where is archive on Instagram?
You can archive any photo or video on your profile by tapping the “…” three-dots button in the top right of the post, then selecting “archive”. After being archived, these posts move into a special section of the app located at the top right corner of your profile.
How do I remove highlights?
Step 1: Open Instagram on your device. Step 2: Go to your profile. Step 3: Below Stories Highlights, find the story you want to delete then tap and hold. To remove the story from Stories Highlights tap Delete Highlight.
How can I hide my Instagram stories from everyone?
1. Using Hide Story Option
- Open the Instagram app and head to the Profile section.
- Tap the hamburger menu on the top right and select Settings.
- Here, click on Privacy > Story.
- Tap the first option, i.e., Hide Story From, and select all the people you want to hide your story from.
Can you move your highlights on Instagram?
There’s no direct feature within Instagram to re-order your Instagram Highlights, but there is a hack to get the job done! While experimenting, I found out that the Highlight that will move to the beginning of your list is the last edited one. “Edited” is defined as adding an Instagram Story to the Highlight.
Why can’t I see archive on Instagram?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.
How do you save an archived story on Instagram?
How to save Instagram stories by archiving them on the mobile app
- Tap the three lines and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Privacy” followed by “Story.”
- Under “Saving” toggle on the option to save your Instagram stories to your archive (you can choose to save stories to your phone’s photo gallery from this screen as well).
How long do Instagram Stories archive?
The good thing about Stories is that they last a whole 24 hours. This gives you plenty of time to decide whether you want to save one.