At the top of your story draft screen, tap the scribble icon to the left of the text icon.
- Tap the scribble icon next to the text icon to begin editing your Instagram story background.
- Choose the pen brush and the color for your Instagram story background.
How do I change the background of my Instagram story?
- Add the photo or video to your Story. Make the background visible by making the photo or video smaller by pinching your fingers together on the screen Tap on the squiggle icon at the top of the screen. Select the color dropper and tap the desired color from the photo.
How do you change the background color on a story?
Here’s how it works:
- Open Stories.
- Take a photo.
- Click on the brush for highlighting.
- Pick a color.
- Tap your screen for a couple of seconds.
- The new color should be applied to your background.
- Go to your Photos.
- Click to ‘Copy photo’ option for the one you want to use.
How do you change your background color on Instagram without covering the picture?
3. How to change the background color without covering the photo
- Open your Instagram Story.
- Take a random photo.
- Add a background color.
- Press on the “Arrow” button on top of your screen to save the image.
- Press “x” to delete your Story.
How do you make a cover on Instagram stories?
Follow these steps to create a new Highlight from your Instagram profile:
- Go to your profile and tap the +New button (the big plus sign).
- Pick the Stories you want to add to your new Highlight.
- Tap Next and name your new Highlight.
- Choose your Highlight cover, and tap Done.
How can I change photo background?
How to Replace a Photo Background – The Simple Way
- Step 1: Load the image to PhotoScissors. Drag and drop the file to the app, or use the Open icon on the toolbar.
- Step 2: Replace the background. Click the Background tab on the right side and select “Background: Image”, then select an image file to set as a background.
How do you get the highlight cover on Instagram?
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the Highlight cover that you want to change.
- Tap More in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap Edit Highlight, and then Edit Cover.
- Scroll through the photos in your Highlight and choose the photo you want to use as a cover.
- Tap Done.
How do I change the highlight icon on Instagram?
Go to your Instagram account and tap on the Highlight cover you want to change. Tap “More” at the bottom right corner of your screen. Tap “Edit Highlight”, follow by “Edit Cover”. Tap “Photo Gallery” icon and choose the photo you want to use as a cover.
How do I highlight a story without posting it?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
How do you put a white background on Instagram?
Here’s how to add a thick white frame for your Instagram photos:
- In the Instagram app, tap the + icon to add a new photo.
- Tap Next in the upper right-hand corner.
- Filter should be active now.
- Double tap on your filter of choice.
- You’ll see a slider and next to it a square.
- Tap on the square.
- Now tap Done, and then Next.
Is there an app for photo backgrounds?
1. Background Eraser – Remove Image Background. This free background changer app is very easy to use, and it has most of its features available for free. You can erase photo backgrounds using AI Cutout, drawing a selection around the subject or using one of the default shapes.