How to Change the Background Color of Instagram Stories?
- Open Instagram Stories.
- Use your camera to take a photo or a video or choose an existing photo from your camera roll.
- Select the brush icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose a color from the color wheel.
- Tap the screen and wait.
How do I change the background of my Instagram story?
- Add the photo or video to your Story. Make the background visible by making the photo or video smaller by pinching your fingers together on the screen Tap on the squiggle icon at the top of the screen. Select the color dropper and tap the desired color from the photo.
How do you change your background color on Instagram without covering the picture?
3. How to change the background color without covering the photo
- Open your Instagram Story.
- Take a random photo.
- Add a background color.
- Press on the “Arrow” button on top of your screen to save the image.
- Press “x” to delete your Story.
How do you change the background color of a picture on Instagram?
To change the background color of an Instagram story, tap the draw tool in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and select a color. Next, tap and hold on the screen for 1-3 seconds. If you’ve shared a feed post to stories, the background will fill with your chosen color behind the post.
How do you change the background of a story picture?
Changing to a Different Solid Colour
- Open Stories.
- Take a photo or video.
- Click on the brush icon for highlighting.
- Pick a color from the list of available options.
- Tap your screen for a couple of seconds.
- You’ll see the new background applied to your Story.
How do you change your background on Instagram 2021?
How to change default background color in Instagram stories
- Open the Stories tab, and click on your gallery to select an image.
- Resize your image and adjust its location.
- Click the three dots, and tap ‘draw.
- Choose the color you want the background to be.
How do you put a background on your Instagram story?
Here’s how to do it:
- Share a post from your feed to your Instagram Stories.
- Move the post to the left of your screen.
- Press on the “Sticker” button on top.
- Press on the “Photo Sticker” option.
- Choose your background picture.
- Make the background picture big so it touches the top and bottom of the screen.