To give your messages a theme, simply tap the information icon on the upper right hand corner of the chat window. Under Chat Settings, you’ll see Theme. Tap this and scroll through a selection of colors and combinations to immediately change the way your messages look.
How to change the theme and accent color of Instagram DMS?
- How to Change Chat Theme or Accent Color in Instagram DMs Now, you can change the chat theme or chat color for each individual Instagram DM conversation. Choose the “Messenger” icon in the top-right corner of the Instagram app’s home screen to view all conversations. Here, choose a conversation that you want to change the theme.
How do you change the chat bubble color on Instagram?
Here is how to change the chat color on Instagram: Tap on the information button at the top right corner of your screen. Under the chat settings, there you will find the Instagram Chat “Themes” button. Click on “Themes” and choose the theme you want to use.
Why are my DMs purple on Instagram?
Instagram users aren’t happy about the new display. Sadly, there’s no way to change the display back to the way it was, so unless it’s a temporary trial run, it’s going to be this way for the long haul.
How do you change the color of your DM to purple on Instagram?
Under Chat Settings, you’ll see Theme. Tap this and scroll through a selection of colors and combinations to immediately change the way your messages look. The default theme that you’ve already been using is a mix of purples and blues that you can always return to.
Why is my Instagram chat blue?
Distinguish Sent and Received Messages If you send several in a row, their color usually fades from purple to blue. However, the ones that you receive haven’t changed a bit; they’re still gray. Some people believe that this change is supposed to make chatting easier.
How do I change my text color?
You can change the color of text in your Word document.
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, choose the arrow next to Font Color, and then select a color. You can also use the formatting options on the Mini toolbar to quickly format text.
Why can’t I change the chat theme on Instagram?
Clear Instagram’s Cache (Android Only) If you’re experiencing problems updating Instagram messaging or using chat themes, delete the cache data for the Instagram app and try again. Go to Settings and tap Apps & notifications. Select See All Apps. Tap Storage & cache and click the Clear cache icon.
Why doesn’t my Instagram have themes?
If you do not see the theme setting in your Instagram Messages, then you need to update the Instagram app. Open Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS) and search for Instagram. Tap on Update. Only when you have the new icon you will be able to use themes in Instagram chats.
How do you change your Instagram theme on iPhone?
Instagram’s dark mode for iPhone
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Select ‘Display and brightness’
- Tap ‘Dark’ to change the theme.
- Launch Instagram.