What to Know
- iOS/Android: Tap profile icon > Edit Profile > Email Address. Enter new address, tap checkmark. Check email, follow instructions to confirm.
- Desktop: Select profile icon > Profile > Edit Profile. In the Email field, enter a new address. Choose Submit to save. Confirm via email.
Can you change your Instagram email?
- You can change your Instagram email address via the web or through the Instagram application. Go to your Instagram profile and tap “Edit profile.” Your email address will show up below the “private information.” Make sure the email address is correct, or else tap on it to edit the email address.
How do I change my email address on Instagram 2021?
How to Change Your Instagram Email Address on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
- Open Instagram in your browser or on your computer.
- Click on your profile photo and go to your profile page.
- Next to your username, click on the “Edit Profile” option.
- Once you’ve typed in your email address, click on “Submit.”
How do I reset my Instagram email?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How do I add another email to my Instagram?
How to Add the Email Button on Instagram
- Open your profile on Instagram.
- Select “Edit Profile“
- Select “Contact Options“
- Add in your preferred email address.
- Remove your phone number.
- Remove your physical address.
- Tap “Done“
How can I update my Instagram account?
First, go to the App Store, located at the home screen. Next, tap the updates tab located at the bottom right side of the screen. Depending on how many updates are available, there will be a red dot with a number showing how many updates there are. You’ll be taken to a list of apps that can be updated.
How can I recover my Instagram account without email and phone number 2021?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
How do I change my login info on Instagram?
Change your username in the Instagram app
- Tap your avatar icon in the bottom-right corner to go to your profile.
- Tap “Edit Profile” under your bio.
- Tap the Username field and type in your new handle.
- Click “Done”
How do I change my Instagram email and password?
How to change the email on the Instagram App?
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap the “Edit profile.”
- Your email address will show up below the “private information.”
- Make sure the email address is correct.
- Tap on it to edit the email address.
- Tap “Done” to complete the process.
How do I add my business email to Instagram?
Follow these simple steps to see how to add an email button on Instagram.
- Step 1: in your profile, click on edit.
- Step 2: under “public business information,” click on “contact options.”
- Step 3: add your email address and tap on the tick.
- And it’s done!
How do you make two Instagram accounts with the same email?
You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. However, that doesn’t mean you have to create a new email address for every new account you make. If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.