Here’s how to change Instagram’s icon on an Android: Tap and hold a blank spot on your phone’s home screen and then, in the dropdown menu, choose Widgets. 3. Scroll down to X Icon Changer. Select where you want the icon to go.
How do I change my Instagram profile icon?
- After updating to the most recent version, open up Instagram and tap the “Profile” icon. Then select the settings option in the upper right corner. Drag the entire menu section down till the emojis pop up. Confetti will arise on your screen. A new menu will appear with the icons. This video will walk you through it:
How do I change my Instagram icon on Jan 2021?
Go to Settings on the bottom. Swipe down from the top when you see some emoticons, and then release. You will see a cupcake icon that says Celebrate with Us, along with some cool custom icons. Tap Add automatically once, a pop-up window shows up to directly to add the new Instagram icon to your home screen.
How can I get another logo on Instagram 2021?
To change the icon, make sure you have the latest Instagram app, and then head to the app’s settings page. Pull the screen down and you will see hidden emojis at the top of the screen, above the search bar. The present emoji will switch to a celebrating emoji and a message will pop up.
Why can’t I change my Instagram icon?
The feature only works on the newest update of the app. If you can’t find the new icons then the chances are that you need to update your Instagram app. You can do this in the App Store. To update your Instagram app go to the App Store and search “Instagram,” then click the button labelled “update.”
How do I change my Instagram icon on my iPhone 2021?
Using an app
- Install X Icon Changer from the Google Play store.
- Tap and hold a blank spot on your phone’s home screen and then, in the dropdown menu, choose Widgets.
- Scroll down to find X Icon Changer.
- Scroll through the list of apps installed on your phone and tap Instagram.
- Select the image you want to use.
How do I change my old Instagram icon?
After updating to the most recent version, open up Instagram and tap the “Profile” icon. Then select the settings option in the upper right corner. Drag the entire menu section down till the emojis pop up.
How do I change my Instagram icon on my iPhone?
How to Change Your App Icons on Android and iOS
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap your profile icon on the lower-right.
- Tap the three-line menu icon on the upper-right.
- Select Settings.
- Pull down from the top of the screen (basically scrolling up).
- Keep pulling down until you see a chain of emojis.
How do you get different icons on Instagram?
Here’s how to get the icons:
- Open Instagram and go to Settings.
- Scroll all the way up past the search bar and you’ll see some emojis.
- Wait until the you see the confetti, then the screen swipes left.
- You’ll see the list of icon options there. Select the one you want.
- Once you’re successful, you’ll see a pop-up message.
How do I change the shortcut icon on my iPhone?
How to change the way your app icons look on iPhone
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled). Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app.
- Where it says Home Screen Name and Icon, rename the shortcut to anything you’d like.
Why can’t I change my Instagram profile picture 2021?
The first step is to open Safari (iOS) or Chrome (Android). The Instagram app is known for causing updating issues for profile pictures. This means that you might not be able to update your profile picture from the Instagram app. In order to fix this, you need to use Instagram on a browser instead.